Friday, February 6, 2009

Hello!

Today I'm sending home two math tests! Please sign and return!

The students have a bit of homework to do this weekend. Next week in class, they will be creating maps of their neighborhood community. In order to work on this project, they will need to explore their neighborhood community. I encourage you to take your child on a "walk" around your neighborhood while pointing out street names, bus stops, parks, schools, churches, people etc. that are close by. I have told the children that they can write a list of all the things they see around their neigborhood if they wish. Have fun!

Reminder: The School Community Parent Interview project is due on Monday, Feb. 16. If your child would like more booklets, just ask! Any questions? Please email me at mli@cais.edu.hk

Lastly, here is an online game I found on Capitalization and Punctuation:
http://www.quia.com/rr/11505.html

Have a wonderful weekend! Take care!