Thursday, August 6, 2009

How is your summer going?

Dear 2L,

Greetings from Canada! I'm having a wonderful time here with friends and family.. I hope you are enjoying your summer too! I'm not sure if anybody still checks this blog since it's summer and you should be really busy having lots of FUN outside! But I thought I would tell you about my summer through my photos anyways..just in case some of you are bored at home and happen to be on the computer.

I'd love to hear about your summer too... you can email me at mli@cais.edu.hk if you have time! Miss you! Enjoy the last bit of your holiday before school starts! See you soon. God bless!

Love, Ms. Li




I love baking. These are white chocolate chip cookies!

I baked these M&M cupcakes for a friend's birthday party!
Home sweet home! This is the street that my family and I live at.
Playing golf. I'm just a beginner.
Hiking up this very steep mountain called Grouse Mountain. It was very tiring..can you find me?
I finally made it to the top of the mountain...isn't the view beautiful?
I'm so happy!
Fishing at a lake. I didn't catch any fish though...but that's okay because I had lots of fun!