Grade 2L
Friday, December 5, 2008
Scholastic Orders deadline extension
If you wanted to order Scholastic books from the December catalogue but missed the Thursday (Dec 4th) deadline, here's your chance! The deadline for Scholastic orders/money will be this coming Monday, Dec. 8th!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Resources
ag kid
Brick testament
Shel Silverstein
World Maths Day
Fun Brain
Jelly Telly
Scholastic
Crosswalk
Telling Time
Math: Parents' Place
Brainpopr jr.
CAIS
Telling Time (good practise!)
Storyline
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2009
(49)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(13)
▼
2008
(21)
▼
December
(19)
Merry Christmas!
Our Christmas party!
This Christmas, I want...
PALS
Pictures: Animal Day, Musical, VIP Christy
Hello! Today I am sending home:a) some past assign...
Dear parents,Today I am sending home their Science...
Congratuations...
Math-Graphing
Dear parents,Some reminders for the coming last we...
Hello parents and students!I am sending home today...
Fieldtrip to the Hong Kong Zoological and Botanica...
This week
Centers time
Scholastic Orders deadline extension
Thank you parents for coming out to the parent/tea...
Worksheet due Dec. 12.
If you attended the Zoological and Botanical Garde...
There is no spelling/memory verse list this week! ...
►
November
(2)